Im 23 weeks along and im still drained

anyone know any energy boosters? i have a 19 months old so i cant sleep all the time. i get so uhhh though the day and it kills me = [

autumnsmommy721

Asked by autumnsmommy721 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you figure somethin out let me know!!! I have a 2 and half year old DS and i'm 35 weeks pregnant and since the beginning I have had ZERO energy!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I want to know to in case I feel that way at 23wks ..sorry I couldn't help though.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• "Just keep swimming!" Sorry been listening to Nemo. Make sure you are eating well and keeping hydrated. So you have energy reserves! I have a 2yo and a 4yo so my down time is also limited and naps are just never going to happen, lol
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Lol
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I was about to say what@mslk
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• did you get cheched for anemia yet? ] was exhausted in my second pregnancy then ] was diagnosed with anemia. Check it out and good luck to all of you!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I agree with dragonqueen, anemia, or iron-deficiency anemia, could be the cause. It's an easy blood test to check for anemia, and if it's iron-deficiency, then you take an additional supplement. It also could just be that you're going to be tired during the whole pregnancy. Not everyone feels energized during the second trimester, even if you have during other pregnancies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I was tired my whole pregnancy!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2011