What diet finally worked for you?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 12:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I eat clean, which has helped me lose about 50 lbs so far. I feel FANTASTIC!! I love it! It's all about small frequent meals, no processed foods, cutting out refined carbs (white flour, sugar, white rice, etc), eating lots of fresh produce and lean proteins, and staying within proper portion sizes. I've studied nutrition for a long time, and this one really makes sense. There is no eliminating of a food group, and I do splurge every so often. I just don't let that derail my whole eating plan, and I plan ahead when I know we're going out or to a party. It also emphasizes bringing food from home, which not only saves money, but saves a lot of calories and sodium. There's an eating clean group on here, if you want to learn more. I'd highly recommend it! It's also great for people with high blood pressure or diabetes, because you're really getting rid of refined sugars and carbs, but still consuming whole grains.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Honestly, the healthiest diet is simply eating a well balanced diet. I lost 30 lbs by excersing and eating healthy and I've kept it off for 3 years.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 12:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• its not really a diet but eating more times a day but smaller meals. It really seems to work
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No fast food all the time well guess thats not a diet but I've always ate pretty good,fruits and veggies and was always at the gym.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The keep my mouth closed when I see junk food "diet " LOL
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 12:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• And I only ate twice a day I wasn't always hungry...but this baby sure is making me all the time.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011