i have a 14 month old and need more ideas of what to feed him..

paris123

Asked by paris123 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• spaghetti is always fun. diced pears and peaches are great for developing fingers movement. i would cook a mini banana pancake and let my dd eat it while i cleaned kitchen or continued making breakfast... oh and bananas are good. i would just break one in half and let her go to town. mashed potatoes... sweet potatoes too. mac and cheese... lol im just rambling sorry. the key is to just let them make a mess. i would rather that she have fun and enjoy eating then develop eating problems.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My fifteen month old eats. . .

Whatever the rest of us are eating. You are not running a restaurant (i assume) and this is the age to get them out of the special diet train of thought. I just cut whatever we are having up and hand her a baby fork. She holds the fork with one hand and eats with the other, and I just swoop in with some bites to make sure that she gets enough in her. ( and not just on her)

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well, what are you feeding now? My 13 month old eats:

Banana, canned mandarins, peaches, pears, avacado, apples, cooked carrots, broccoli and celery, green beans, tomato, peas, pancakes, eggs, toast, french toast, biscuits, hashbrowns, sausage, cheese, grilled cheese and pb and jelly sandwichs, cheese quesadillas, rice, any kind of potato, pierogies, noodles with sauce, pizza, hamburger pieces, small bites of lunch meat, spaghetti o's. Ravioli.

Basically whatever I'm eating or making for everyone else. There's always a few exceptions, but he's eating more and more now.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• What ever you eat, is what he can eat.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008