Is 65.00 a good price for a used Coach but in great shape?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 12:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• Yes
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• depends on the style. Can you post a picture? One caveat...be aware of the fakes. I think if you have a Coach outlet around you, you can get a brand new one with that price
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I agree with Olivia...beware of fakes. I mean you can get fakes that look very real in various countries for really inexepensive. The lowest I've heard of (though I wouldn't be suprised if there were lower) is $35.00. So, if the coach purse you are referring to was a fake, that someone bought for 35 bucks, then they just made $30 on you. Unless you know it was a genuine coach, and really like the style, I'd just go to an outlet.

Good luck.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 12:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• This consignment shop around here has lots of coach bags. They say they are real but who knows. I guess if the inside says it's coach than it is? I don't know how I would be able to tell. I am really not the type who likes to pay over 40 for a purse since I usually spill stuff on them, drop them, etc. Oh wow I didn't know the Coach outlets would have cheaper. I wonder if we do have one around here. I will try to google. Thanks!
    anxious1stimer

Comment by anxious1stimer (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• If you're buying this off craigslist..ask the person to meet you at a coach store or even at the coach counter at a Macys to check if its authentic. If they're try to talk you out of it..RED FLAG!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I bought a jumbo leather tote bag at a consignment shop for $30.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• $60 for Coach is a great price.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Hell yeah!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 2:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• supposidly, with authentic high end bags the pattern will never be cut.... well, I guess the logo, like the LV in Loius Vittion will never have a seam cut thru it, does that make sense? I used to work at the good will store and that is one of the things I heard. And also make sure the lining has the brand logo, not just some sateen fabric..... fabric with the brand name over and over again
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If it's a true Coach, then, yes, it's a fantastic price. I bought one last year from someone out of state--it was $60 including shipping and it's gorgeous!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 5:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2011