How many moms on here have 1 tube and trying to conceive?

Trying to get a group of ladies together who have 1 tube and trying to conceive, also ladies who have concieved with only 1 tube.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi I had a tubal ligation in 97 and then got pregnant in 03 with a tubal pregnancy when I had surgery they reconstructed my right side so now only 1 side works and I'm trying to get pregnant and it is hard  If anyone has any tip please let us know

billober

Answer by billober at 1:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• When I had my oldest daughter it was at a teaching hospital and the guy with my dr pointed out that I only had one tube. Dr asked later who had done the previous c/s, it was him, he said something about checking his papers but obviously I didn't have any problems from it! Five years later I have another daughter. Have never had any problems getting pregnant and am kind of surprised, now that my husband and I decided on another one, that I'm not yet. It's been a few months but he works second shift and we don't see each other often, let alone have both of us awake to have sex! So I'm not worried about it yet, just enjoying the time with our children now and spoiling my almost 2 year old rotten!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 3:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I had an ectopic pregnancy in May 2006, and they removed the tube with the pregnancy in it. Not really TTC right now but not NOT trying to either lol. My period is late right now but blood test says no. I'm going to wait a week and then have another done if my period doesn't show.
    blueyezmommy

Answer by blueyezmommy at 8:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Please keep us up dated blueeyez.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008