Blood blister or pimples on my... adult content

Breasts. Anyone getting these? Anyone know what tjey mean? In have smaller pimples before butano these are the size of nickles and dimes.

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 12:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like ingrown hairs or boils. Do you wax or shave b/c of out of place hairs (i have a few i pluck right between my boobs)? IF not they may be boils, like pimples but HUGE and painful. My daughter gets them often and I've had one or two from taking care of hers. Let hot water hit them in the shower, use a warm washrag with epsom salts on it and let it set on them for a few minutes, once or twice a day. Wash with antibacterial soap to help get rid of this one and prevent future ones. Neosporin and peroxide will help speed the healing up b/c they are infection. If the pressure gets too painful, you can pop them. To safely do it, I use a safety pin and make sure to have the peroxide close to kill the germies. Even if it's ingrown hair, you can do the same thing, it will help get rid of them.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The size of nickles and dimes?? Wow...that's big. Sorry, I don't have any idea...but you should definitely go to a doctor.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• goodness i hate my phones Autospell. I can't believe you guys understood that lol.
    dragonqueen

Comment by dragonqueen (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That sounds painful! I've never had that or heard of it. I would check with a dr. Maybe it's irritation from a new bra??
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would go see a doctor asap!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 2:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011