Is it weird?

Okay so everyone I know who has a piecred nose its pierced on the left side.. Mine is on the right lol i did it myself and it makes me feel like i did it on the wrong "side"? So did I mess it up by doing it on the right side? or is it okay/normal just like the left?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• idk - but if you think its wrong pull it out, let it heal and do the other side
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 12:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Mine is on the left but my BFF has hers on the right. We did it that way on purpose.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Okay i Def feel better knowing SOMEONE who has theres done on the right side LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i wouldn't worry, most people don't pay attention to which side you put it on.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Haha i don't know why but tonight it just started bothering me i was like holy cow mine is on the right AM I THE ONLY ONE! but thats what happens when the house is quiet and i get to thinking lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Mine is on the right so you're fine! :-)
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• mine is on the left because i thought it would just look cuter on that side. but i know a couple people who have it on the right.. so you're good! :) lol
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Mine is on the right side too. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OH GOSH! the relief that just came over me lol! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Mine is on the left but my sis got her's on the right cause she said it was "different" ! When we take pictures its cool cause we look like mirror image of each other(were twins)!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2011