Do you buy expense makeup?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 12:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I used to but then I had kids and realized make up is not worth so much money to me anymore.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Not on most of it , I spend more money on mascara than the other stuff

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I buy MAC..its the only brand that really lasts and I love their eye shadows, bronzers and eyeliners.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Some of it is expensive, I can't afford to shop expensive make up that much.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I buy Bare Minerals only. I don't want to smear my face in chemicals that cause cancer.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I guess it's kind of expensive. But, like SweetLoveofMine suggests: you have to be careful about what you put on your skin - it gets absorbed into your system. Just like Rx patches dispense their drugs into your system, all those chemicals in your makeup, skin creams & lotions, soaps, sunscreens, etc., get in there too. I pay a little more for stuff with less chemicals, but I still use my hair color - I guess there is still a part of me that would rather go sooner 'cute' than later not-so-cute. LOL
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I buy Merle Norman and MAC.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I buy based on ingredients and desired results vs. cost, some is more expensive than others.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I will only wear Clinique. I have tried to use the less inexpensive brands, and nothing works as well. Not just the colr matches but the consistancy, formulas. Etc.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i have a mix...mostly cheaper stuff but i havent bought makeup in awhile. i really like MAC and most of the brands Sephora carries, great makeup if you wanna spend some money.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011