How do you feel about this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/25/vintage-coca-cola-sign-causes-stir-san-francisco/?intcmp=obnetwork

Yes-it is fox news, but it's not one of those stories that swings in either direction.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the people saying this stuff really do need to get a life. The idea that th sign is promotes people to drink sugary substances is stupid. What about the ads for alcohol??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I think the people opposed to the sign are ridiculous. When did we not love antiques and vintage items? But, what do you expect from "Nancy Pelosi land"?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• eye rolling

Good grief!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm amazed that they don't have anything better to do with their time...I actually like it lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Our economy's going down the drain, but dang those antiques we have to get rid of them before they kill us! LOL sheesh!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Is it something in the water in SanFran that makes people lose all touch with reality? Maybe too much acid dumped in the water supply during the Haight Ashbury days?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I think some of you are dumping on this because it's San Francisco. where are all the "rules are rules" sheep?
    would you want a billboard bringing down property values in your neighborhood?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• If it's against laws in the neighborhood he moved in, then I understand that argument. But...the argument that it promotes obesity is just plain stupid imo.

BandME

Answer by BandME at 8:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Why was it okay up until now? Just plain silly...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Who the hell cares? the article says its been there a few decades?
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2011