SAHM

Do you ever sit and think while you're home by you're self that someday you'll die and leave you're child and hubby behind. and how it would go?

cuz for me I've been in my daughters life since the day she was born in 08 till now woke up every morning put her to bed most of the time "cuz hubby gives in to much" cooks every single day clean and what not....What would happened If I died tomorrow. my hubby would be lost so would my daughter. she looks up to me and I've taught her a lot. I'm really wanting to work but Don't trust any day cares now a days. I figured that would kinda let her and her dad to be together more often while I'm at work get a lil break from mommy. I dunno if this makes any sense at all..... just typing on what I've thought about before and seeing if anyone else have thought about this before....

Don't judge.

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have thought about it and it scares me to the point im in tears. I couldn't imagine where my daughter would be if just one day mommy didn't come home. She freaks out and cries when i go to the store without her! but how would she react if mommy went to the store and didn't come home! And as for my DF i don't know how he would react. But this feeling is more then i myself can handle.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 1:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It does make sense , I did the same thing , I was the number one care provider in my kids lives and was scared their dad would would lost if something were to happen to me , so I tried to get him more evolved, it just shows that you worry about both of them , I got him evolved ,and was able to relax and enjoy them.

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• yes, every time I think about this I cry. and same with my daughter well she don't cry anymore when I leave to go somewhere but she does ask when mommy's coming back home non stop I know my fiance could take care of her cook and all that. but it would just be different. it wouldn't be "mommy" doing it. I dunno but I hate thinking about it but it's gonna happened one of these day but hopefully not until years n years later.
    nicole0709442

Comment by nicole0709442 (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• He is evolved with a lot just not the bedtime lol. So yeah I shouldn't be worried so much but it just crosses my mind once in a great while. :-/ and it sucks
    nicole0709442

Comment by nicole0709442 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Oh, I have worried about the same thing . . . the thought breaks my heart. Everytime I think about that, I also start thinking that I need to get back to the house, clean and organize everything, file all the papers, get bills and everything up-to-date . . . I would hate to think I was leaving everyone in a mess . . .

I wind up telling myself that every single day we have together is a blessing.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I do the same thing from time to time and it scares me. Im the one who is really there for them all the time. Who would take care of them like I do.. Who would love them like I do.. Who would know what they like or dont like.. I hope that some day when I do go they know that I love/loved them more then anything in the world both them and their daddy.. And I just hope that the ones that love them help out and love them as much as I do/did
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have always worked, since before the kids where born. When they where young it felt the same way for me, even a working mom feels these feelings too. What if something happened to me on that dang freeway commuting back and forth to work everyday. I try to put it in Gods hands and trust that if something where to happen to me, my family would be ok no matter what

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ****Everyone I meant to put SAHM and Working moms on my question. so hope it didn't make anyone think I'm only saying SAHM thinks about that stuff cuz I know working moms can think the same. Specially the moms that work that would even be more stressful :-S

But Thanks for everyone's comments it make me feel a lot better about things!
    nicole0709442

Comment by nicole0709442 (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have thought about it. I hope I'm waaaaaaaaay old when the day comes. Dh is a good parent but he works a zillion hours a week. He would have to get a nanny and I would be worried of who was taking care of my kids.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I lived through this nightmare, when I was in labor with my son (who died) they told my husband I might not make it either and I had 2 DD's at home that had no idea mommy was so sick, my DH was so sick from fear of losing me and grief from losing his only son, I pulled through but my body had so much infection that I was sick for a long time, My DH hasn't been the same since ,he has a fear of leaving me or his girls cause he is afraid something is going to happen to one of us. but to answer your question I know my DH would take very good care of our girls, he knows their likes & dislikes and what to do in a melt down. But my mom and sister would also step in and help (if they were still living).
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011