"sexy" pics and sigs adult content

I'm not bashing, its just a "wth" moment for me sometimes...

You're in your group, and something is posted, and its either about sex, or its a sexy picture or pose (thats what the group is for, or the forum, or whatever) and then, there's pics of your kids in your sig! WTH I'm like... uh, inappropriate. LOL Sorry, again, just me, its a little odd seeing you in your pushup bra and and sexy pout for your dh, and then you scroll down a bit and you see your kids. LOL

autbot

Asked by autbot at 1:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I hate the whorey siggy pics, this is Cafe MOM not Cafe Slut. If you really want to present yourself like that you have no self respect in my opinion.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm totally with you. They're so annoying..that's why I changed my settings to block them.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have noticed this to ,lol, I just think how interesting . Not me but if your ok with it I guess I am too .
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I agree with Loriaann. as long as the kids not in the pic of me bent over in a thong and I am posting it
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• you can block sigs?
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• im confused as to why mothers are not supposed to be fun and sexy...how do you think they became mothers in the first place? lol....i enjoyed sex before my children, while i was pregnant, as they grow up, and will continue to long after they've grown and moved out....as long as no ones being so dumb as to post pics of themselves from behind bent over in a thong in a discussion about playdates (for children, lol) or something, i dont see the issue.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm not saying "don't be sexy", I just think its odd seeing "you" in your bra and sexy pose next to a picture of your toddler. I guess its kinda like seeing your porn collection next to your disney collection.
    To each their own, you can post pics and I can think its odd. Do I think your a bad mom? No.
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011