Who's jealous?

Of things you SO can do but you never get the chance to do. I know ive had moments ive been jealous because of it.. Im not a bad person And i usually get over it. But Just a question because i can't sleep:)

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 1:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex used to go golfing on Sundays. That used to drive me crazy cause somehow it turned into a whole day event. I missed him being home with the family, stuff went undone that needed to get done. The kids missed quality time with their dad. I just never could figure out how easy it was for him to make a golf date and not have any guilt about it. Plus its super expensive. I never did anything like that during our whole marriage, I never would have taken a whole day for me time away from my family. It wouldnt have been so bad if it was a once in a blue moon thing but it was at least once a month. Never understood that one.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I understand how you feel except anymore my SO is gone almost every weekend because of his "band" i know he loves it and its his hobby but seriously is not okay for mommy to have a little me time once in a while, while he watches the baby? I mean Id like to see my best friend without having to have her come to my house listenin to my little girl scream all the dang time (terrible two's). Its just driving me crazy lately!
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I can't think of anything I could be jealous of..I love staying home with Our Son and couldn't do what my Husband does at work. The rest of the time, He is home with Us, so it's not like He is out with friends or whatever.

Oh, I guess I am jealous that He gets to shoot - even if it's practice for His job, lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It's the other way around. Dh wishes he could be home mor with the kids.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• *more*
    SweetLoveofMine

• I don't think of anything that he does, that I would want to do, that I can't do. There are things that I am not interested , but maybe it is different for SAHMs I am not sure.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i know i have been more than i should
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• we both have season snowboarding passess but since Im prego the doctor said no more and he still goes and tells me all about it
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• hmm its ok to be jelous for one second, but quickly do something about it by doing something even cooler! you know like talking to your cafe mom friends on here :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wish I could have in laws that were nice and trusting worthy of friendship.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011