TRYING TO GET A SPACE WHERE I CAN HANDICAP IT FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THAT

I WANT HER ON SPACE I NEED TO SEE IF I CAN FIND MONEY THA T WOULD HELP ME ADD ON A HANDICAP BATHROOM, HANDICAP BEDROOM TO MY HOUSE TO ASSIST HER.WHERE COULD I TRY TO GET HELP FROM

SAMUN

Asked by SAMUN at 11:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Try the state or fedral funding programs. They usually have grants to help with handicap remodels. You may have to write an essay or at least a few request letters. But eventually they come around.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 11:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You may want to call your doctors office or hospital they are up on all of the government programs that offers that type of monetary assistance. That is what I would do.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008