Has anyone had a tubal and wonder if they should have waited?

I had a tubal, but sometimes I think it would nice to have one more, and other times not so much. But I had 3 kids close togetether in age and a C-section every time so I thought it was best, but occassionally I would not mind having another girl to even the odds. Anyone else have this feeling after a tubal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have three and yes I've thought about having another from time to time, but it was a mutual decision. I think it's a little harder to give each of them the individual attention they deserve. JMO
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well, I have five children-two with my now hubby. For age and health reasons I had to have a tubal. I would have loved more babies........and honestly, I went into a grieving process for months afterward because I could no longer have babies. It effected me terribly, I mean, really bad. I was a basket case, like grieving the loss of babies. I have had two miscarriages and the grief for that loss was much the same as the grief of not being able to have any more babies. Weird huh?!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• No I never regret it, I only wanted two children and have 3. I had two boys and the third was a girl so she will have two big brothers to watch out for her.
    Anonymous

• Well I decided partially because mine were all c-sections and dh was ready to be done before I was, but I pushed for the 3rd. Plus given that my maternal grandmother is one of 21 kids, and my paternal grandmother had 8 kids, I think the odds were stacked against me. But sometimes another little girl would be nice to have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2008