Misscarriage

I misscarried Jan 10 2011 and its now feb 26 2011 and i still havent had a menstraul is it possible i could be pregnant again? and if im not pregnant when should i except my period? and how long should i wait till i try to conceive again?

sassysunshine69

Asked by sassysunshine69 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My doc told me to wait 3 months before I tried again.
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I was told to wait until I had 2 normal menstrual cycles. I did that and got pregnant on the first try. You are more fertile right after having a misscarriage. It's possible you are pregnant again. One of the reasons doctors tell you to wait a couple of months is because if you are pregant now, a due date is going to be more of a wild guess, it will be judged by ultrasound.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• im not trying to get pregnant again but i havent been using protection neither but he hasnt ejaculated in me should i contact my doctor
    sassysunshine69

Comment by sassysunshine69 (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I've heard that it can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get your normal period again. It is possible, although unlikely, that you're pregnant again. But just to make sure you're ok, go get a test.

Take care!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My doc also told me 3mths and I think I had my period the next month or a little after 30days
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• First i'm sorry for your loss, i had a miscarriage in Nov of 2010 i didn't get my period until January. I think the pregnancy level in your system have to go down to zero at least that's what i was told. just take it easy and everything will be fine as for trying you can start as soon as possible since i miscarry i just kept trying. i just took a HPT and it was POSITIVE i just have to wait for my doc to confirm it. In due time that baby will come.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Sorry for your loss. I'd ask your OB
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2011