What is your kids favorite music?

My 4 (5 in a week!) year old loves Hannah Montana.

My two year old like to dance to techno but of course loves the classics as well, Itsy Bitsy, Wheels on the bus, Etc lol

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 2:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 16 year old DDs favorites are Hard Rock, Alternative Rock and 80's music but she will listen to pretty much anything.
    My 13 year old DD likes Pop and some Rock. She also likes 80's music.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 2:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My Son has the same taste in music that I do - He listens to almost anything, as long as He can sing, dance, and/or rock out to it. We are very musical. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• my kids like the same that we do, Heavy metal, hard rock.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My kids listen to the same stuff I do, mostly alternative and punk. Our older daughter's boyfriend listens to scream-o and I'm not a huge fan or that, but any other kind of rock is fine with me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have a 8 yr old and a 6 yr old. They love kids bop. It has all types of music on it sung by kids. They also love music from the 50s to now. Like acdc, jimmy hendrix, jimmy buffet, and so on.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My 3 almost 4 year old loves anything daddy listens too but when daddy's not around it is anything on the kids music channel.
    curciedanielle

Answer by curciedanielle at 9:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My kids are 14, 12 and 9 and they like to listen to all kinds of music. They like Shinedown, Sugarland, Beethoven, broadway musicals, plus dance music. I listen to tons of different types of music so they also listen to lots of different music.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My 4 year old listens to my music more than she listens to kid's music. Some of her favorites include: Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Queen.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• DD - likes Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. Shakira (she goes by song mostly but these artist she actually knows and focuses more on) she's 5

DS - likes most of the above. + Michael Jackson 9for some reason that was a big one last year). He's also been known to ask for country music or clasical (relaxy) music. He's 7

I'm pretty ecelectic as well. I listen to most every genre, and have my favs even in those genres I don't generally listen to (like punk, metal etc.)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My 9 year old daughter loves oldies and 80's hair metal. She's awesome.

My 5 year old loves The Killers

My 3 year old is indifferent about music.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011