Have you ever stayed in a 4 star hotel??

Where was it, and was it worth it.

suijuris

Asked by suijuris at 2:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Travel

• Yes and it was AMAZING! I was 16 at the time and my Aunt paid for us to stay there so I am unsure of where it was but they had some cool stuff!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• If it was 4 star they didn't advertise it lol

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• yes i have , and it was right on the beach ! in Va Beach for our honeymoon. and it was so worth every cent , we feel asleep with our balcony door wide open ( we were on th10 floor) and woke up to a gentle rain over the ocean ,

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I lived in one for over a month when I was a teen. It was pretty rad, and totally worth the money - though my bio father didn't pay for it, his job did.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I do on occassion for work. I don't think they're worth it. The more expensive the unit, the more the hotel tries to nickel and dime you. Yes, it's luxurious, and I'm sure the housekeeping staff spent a lot of time to fold your towels and toilet paper in swans and shells, but I'd rather have the free wi-fi, thank you. And apparently you can get bedbugs at the luxe hotels just as easily as you can from the not so luxe.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yup yup and a 5 star! You get what you pay for! It's worth the extra too!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• once. Des moinse, Iowa
    wasn't really that better then some of the others.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• When I was 14 and we stayed at the Royal Orleans in New Orleans. I had a BFF with me and we had our own room and got to order room service. What a memory!!!! Go back there every time i go to New Orleans.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, when hubby goes on business and I tag along. To me it's not really worth the added expense, but since he job is booking the hotel and footing the bill, who am I to complain?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes. The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. GORGEOUS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011