Spring re-decorating question?

I want to give my living room a new and fresh look for spring, but i only have about a hundred dollars i can (want to) spend. What accesory would you spend the money on?? a rug, a few toss pillows, paint, picture frames?? I'm looking for something that will be noticeable, but inexpensive.

suijuris

Asked by suijuris at 2:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Paint and new curtains or shades , I love to redecorate

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I use different couch slip covers, to give a whole different look to my living room. Change up the pillows, or change the paint as you have already noted.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Paint is always a nice inexpensive way to freshen a room. And throw pillows
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Paint with throw pillows and curtains to match.
    teritaru

Answer by teritaru at 4:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Paint is one of the least expensive ways you can change the look of your room and it can have the biggest impact. Add some new coordinating throw pillows and window treatments and you have got an easy transformation. If you have any $$$ left over, get some artwork or even find some inexpensive ways to make your own artwork so you can add a personal touch.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 12:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• How fun! Definitely paint! You can get a can for $20-25. I have summer pillows and then winter pillows, so I don't get bored. You can always go to some garage sales for new frames or artwork, if you reaaaaally want to stretch that dollar. DIY network and HGTV websites have some really great ideas for artwork you can try, and you really don't have to be artistic to do some of it, just be unafraid to try. Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Throw Pillows!!
    amandag618

Answer by amandag618 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2011