Eww omg he is trying to touch me, I have to hold it in

I just found out my bf of 4 years is cheating on me. I found emails from the last 2 days he was sending to a girl that he works with, they were talking about how they love and miss each other so much, then I guess they had an arguement about him having kids, her mom doesnt like that. He also talked about how they had sex in her moms house. She knows about me because in one of the emails she says "you must be eating breakfast with them", and that day we were at denny's eating. He's been leaving at night everynight and comng home after midnight. He also has been getting dropped off at the corner and picked up at the corner when his "friends" are suppose to be picking him up. I know for a fact he was with her today, and now he came home and tried to rub on me, omg I cant take it I want to confront him but I cant right now. We are litterally in the process of moving out of our house and into another one together but now since I found this out I have other plans that I dont want him to know. Its so hard not to just blurt out what I know, but if I want my plan to work then I have to stay quiet, this is killing me. I am 7 months pregnant too and we have a 3 year old by him as well, I am leaving his ass, she can have him. I am just having a hard time staying strong, I really just want to cry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You suck it up and hold those tears in mama.  Don't ruin your plan!  You will have time to grieve and get over this later!  Stay strong!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OMG I am so very sorry , they same thing happen to me when I was 6 months pregant . I couldnt hold it in ,I went all postal on him ! Do what is best for you and your babies .
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• And after u r gone and in another place, get his damn ass for child support!! Unless u perfer to not having him visition rights
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• hugsI'm sorry

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Get the strength and do what is necessary for you and your babies.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You are my friggin hero. Seriously. Because I would've completely come unhinged already. Your self-control is amazing. What the first poster said....keep it together and stick to your plan. You deserve better than that!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 5:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Breathe and trust yourself. You are taking action now to protect yourself and your children. By caving and lashing out at him, you will compromise your position of strength. Smile, keep your distance and know you will be free - free to create a life surround by people that are WORTH it.

We are here for you girl - sending you all my vibes of strength and courage!
    SigridSK

Answer by SigridSK at 5:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am sorry! I would have a hard time holding it in too. Good luck and i hope the best for you.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I feel for you. Having to act like you don't know.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• GIRL be QUIET!!!!! keeop writing us we will help you stay quiet and strong honey!!!! Use you knowing and him not knowing you know to your advantage but please go get checked for STD's for your unborn childs sake! i am proud of you for having a plan and leaving! we are here for you! keep ya head up girl stay strong! dont let him put that thing in you either! better fake a headache or something! I hope everything works out for you!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011