We need help fast! adult content

So my fiance and I have been trying to conceive for a little over 2 months now. Her period for December/January began on the 31st of December 2010. She then had another period on January 19th. Typically she has her periods begin on ever 28th day. Here we are now with no period for February and several pregnancy signs. Yet 5 tests deep and still no positive, even though she is nearly 10 days late. My largest concern is that something is wrong with her and I don't want her health implicated anymore than it already would be if she were pregnant. Is there anyone out there that could enlighten us on what may be going on?

CoulditBe22

Asked by CoulditBe22 at 3:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don' have a clue......ask a doctor what could be happening
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Number one answer from the doc when we went STRESS, and as I am sure I can be stressful I am more than certain I'm not nearly stressful enough to cause a 10 day late period. I've read in several places about HCG levels in some women being lower than others. Really hoping we can get a positive back soon so that the excitement can begin. I share a birthday with my father (mar 28th) would love to break some wonderful news for not only him but everyone for our birthday!
    CoulditBe22

Comment by CoulditBe22 (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I took 5 pregnancy tests and they all turned out negative... Even after I was 2 months preg
    ibelayni

Answer by ibelayni at 4:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It could be stress, as the doctor said. Or it could be what you mentioned, that her HCG levels are low. My aunt's were like that. In the whole 9 months she was pregnant, her hcg levels were too low to register on a normal urine test. She had to have a blood test to confirm pregnancy. Did you gf's doctor give her a blood test? If not, I'd be going back and asking for one.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No blood test, we went to a planned parenthood which they said they didn't offer blood tests. We don't have insurance right now so I don't know where we could go to get her a blood test. We would love to go have one done though, I am more than certain that she is pregnant. She has her doubts, probably her way of not trying to get too excited.
    CoulditBe22

Comment by CoulditBe22 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• then you should go to a clinic. Depending where you live at will determine your elgibility. In the inner city they sometimes will charge you based on your ability to pay for services rendered. I hope this helps.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• definetly get a blood test
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Make a doc appt to take a test there - sometimes tests come out as false negatives. Hope it all works out for you!
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 8:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well we took another test today and still negative, shortly after she went #2 and bled from her butt. She says she has been constipated lately and she struggled with that one as well. I have heard that constipation is also a sign of pregnancy but to the degree of making you bleed while passing your bowel movement? I'm thinking we may go to the ER tonight or something because that terrifies me.
    CoulditBe22

Comment by CoulditBe22 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011