Any tips for extra money for Christmas?

Money is tight for everyone, and I have already decided that it is gonna be mostly just for the kids. The adults......I will make food items and bake for pretty much, but for the kids I would like to be able to get them some nice things that they need. Picking up a second job is not really feasible with me working fulltime already and have a 30 minute drive to work, and 3 kids at home. So any ideas on how I can make some extra?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money online! Good Luck in your search! Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well Shoping online is saving me a bunch of money this year and a lot of places are offering shipping for free.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 11:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I make extra money with Tupperware. You MAKE your schedule. I know girls who work 40+ hr jobs and still have time to do this on the side. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you can check out my site and maybe ask friends and family if they would help start your business if you joined with me. It's an amazing business and it's fun and you start making money from day 1.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 1:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• A lot of stores are hiring for temp work through the holidays. Go to your local mall and apply.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Online Surveys? thats what i do for some extra cash... We all need it like you said. Its easy and it only takes a few minutes a day. I mean you dont make a fortune but hey it helps with the holidays coming up. check out my blog it explains alot.

http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/

hope this helps.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 1:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Donate plasma. You can make a few hundred extra per month and all u do is sit there.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 5:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I was in the same position you are in. I started working from home and have made enough money to buy Christmas for my little one and family. Visit my profile and check out my web-site to request more info. You could be making enough by the middle of Dec. to afford a good Christmas with some hard work, but fun work!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008