IF YOU COULD...

IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME , WHAT WOULD IT BE ? & WHY ?

1ST STATE YOUR REAL NAME...

* MY NAMES IS DIANA & I WOULD WANT MY NAME TO BE MARIAH.
JUST BECAUSE I THINK IT IS REALLY PRETTY & THAT'S MY DAUGHTER'S MIDDLE NAME. & I'VE ALWAYS LIKED DEVYN B/C I LOVE GENDER NEUTRAL NAME'S & IF I WAS A BOY, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DEVYN.

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 4:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My name is Michelle Rose. When I was a teenager I wanted the name Bambi...........lol. but i have always loved my name. I have one grandaughter Alexus Rose after my middle and another Ileana Michelle after my 1st. I am happy i like my names.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My real name is Rebecca , I really like it but hate to be called Becky ,,,ugh , Beecca is good too, I have one of those names that have lots in one lol
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 4:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My real name is Shannon. If I changed my name, I would change it to ShaunnaMichelle out of memory of my daughter.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 5:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My name is Sigrid...I know, rather unique! My mother is Norwegian and I am named after my great grandmother. Super old Norwegian name, which I think is cool. But it isn't really me. Growing up people called me Siggi, which feels more like me. But I think the name Stella would be a rockin' name for me - just feels both soft and strong all at the same time. Sigrid lacks a little warmth....
    SigridSK

Answer by SigridSK at 5:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My name is Hafida ... helloooooo haffiddaaaaaaaa ..... lol
    well if i could change my namd ...hmmmmmmm ... Rhéa - its a Roman goddess means source of life ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm Tina
    i always like the name Leah

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My name is Keisha. I would change it to Rachel because it's racially ambiguous.

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2011