What do I say? (sex) adult content

So basically while I've had sex I was never very vocal. My SO wants me to describe what I want him to do to me and honestly Im so nervous with him I can't go there yet. Ideas please? Thank you.

To be clear, we've been together a year and Im plenty comfortable having sex with him, Im just not someone who really describes certain sexual things. I have no issues with harder, faster, oh my god I love that, please dont stop etc...But descriptions, well, I've never been that way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe you could begin by telling him what he does already that you like. If you cannot be that vocal yet, maybe try saying "yes" or "that feels good" when he is doing something you like. From my experience, men like to know that they are doing something that feels good to you too because it makes it better for both of you. If talking is completely out, maybe try increasing your breathing or even touching him a special way when he makes you really happy. Or, you could try writing him an erotic letter. He'd know what you like and it would lead to sex! Good luck! Just go with it and have fun!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 5:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I be second what Shauna says! he cant plase you if he does not know what pleases you! if you too nervous to tell him those things maybe its too soon to be having sex until you are more comfortable with him?!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i have the same problem you do and i have been married for a year. i just have never bee the one to become vocal at all during intercourse. but what i do now is try to give instructions in the most settle way. like instead of saying " do this and do that", convert it.
    example: if you want him to go harder, faster, slower, deeper,ect. Say it like this. o daddy (sex name for him) i love it when you___.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 9:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have the same problem, I start talking and once I see how my s/o likes it the words just flow, but I am very comfortable with him as well. I really like seeing how turned on he gets when I start running my mouth...LoL it took me a little time to get to that point with him, but it's nice. If you have to, start off a little at a time, that is what I did.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• take ur time, if your not ready to describe it yet don't. I didn't describe what i want till about 2 years ago and we have been together for 8 years now
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• try moving his hand where you want it. that should be easier than saying it out loud
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2011