What would you do ignore or try to talk to fair weather mom?

My son and this neighbor/ exfriend parted ways and the mom is ignoring my e-mails that my parents got sick. Hubby mentioned it to her husband and he said she never got the email but I heard she is angry that our kids had a fight. SO of course she stops talking to me. What a baby. Menawhile I was good when I would car pool her son from football practice for months on end while her lazy hubby slept. What should I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Let it go. Relationships and friendships start and end all the time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• IMHO it sounds like you should just mark it up as a learning experience and just move on. Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'd try to talk to her. I'm like that though. It sounds like she doesn't want to talk, but I absolutely hate when people don't like me, especially when I perceive that I did nothing to cause it.
    momme2008

Answer by momme2008 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Stop being good. Stop carpooling her son to practice.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have and my son refuses to talk about him. He is very mature for 15 but said that he thinks the kid is very mean to others. Tender age I guess but I am so done. I will not soften up like always do feeling sorry for the situation. If your parents are lazy and do not want to particiipate with practices and games why bother?? Is it fair to have another parent constantly do this and now the mom has the audacity to act this way?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• thanks kitchenwitch
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2011