Who is she trying to impress?

My son's friend moved away to get away from bad business ventures and certain bad infulences and had no friends for the longest. SO we would go to visit them states away although we had our own beach house.They were constantly trying to hang with us. SO fastforward 6 months later the mom is bragging that she has to bring her son and his six friends to Mcdonalds and has to get off fb. Her old friends are like wth? I did not comment but think who is she trying to impress? Her husband is very private and does not have a lot of friends and has told me he does not like riff raff coming through his door. Other friends are scratching their heads but I do not say anything. Summer is coming and we always meet up with them and they never go anywhere without us. SO shoul d I comment to her I do not want to take your son away from his friends? SHe is also very private and really does not hang out at all. SO what should I say in June. They always reach out to first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Just by what I read...and I'm sorry it doesn't give a lot of detail...it doesn't sound to me like she's bragging, just that she may have been stating she had to take the kids to mcdonalds. I will sometimes put, Well time to get my butt moving and get off of here...we have to go .....and then I put whatever the heck it is that we have to go do...even if it is cleaning house or laundry....If you aren't wanting to hang with her this summer just tell her that you guys are staying at your lake house ....... I'm just not real clear on why you are upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• your question wasn't clear at all
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 8:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• blank stare

cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The question was not clear, and if all it is, is a McDonalds trip who cares??? Seems pretty imature to think someone is bragging about Mcdonalds and to be worried about it doesn't it? Why wait two months to even say anything about a McDonalds trip?? Doesn't sound like bragging and seems to be their business anyway. Not trying to sound mean at all but none of this made no sense to begin with. If her husband is a private person then that is his business to take it up with her, not yours. There is more to worry about than other going to McDonalds with their son and his friends....
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• huh
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2011