I need advice for my outfit and makeup/hair!

Hey - i posted about this a few weeks ago, about a charity fundraiser I was going to be organizing/participating in. Well the time has come and it's actually going to be tomorrow evening! So I need to decide on an outfit and look. 

The way were raising money is by getting people messy! Me and 5 other volunteers are going to get pied in the face and covered in buckets of green slime to raise money (people will pay per pie and per bucket.) We are strongly encouraging the participants to dress up though so it's funnier and people want to mess us up more! That said I still haven't decided on an outfit for myself. I could wear a nice suit - Ann Taylor, it's one of two that i have - black blazer, white blouse, black skirt, tights, and heels. I also have a jc crew suit that is tab blazer/dress pants. Or i could wear a sweater dress or perhaps an evening dress. Any advice? 

For makeup/hair I haven't thought much about it but i want something that looks really elegant to match my outfit, but will get *totally* messed up when I get slime poured over me. Like, hair matted and makeup running down my face. Any advice there?

Im 25 btw. Thanks so much! 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• oohhhh I like this!! Well, if you are wanting your make up to run like crazy, you could use the cheap stuff, because it's mostly made of water, and should come off easily. Of course water proof mascara....but for what to wear, I would think a big fancy dress! And if you don't really want to ruin what you have, sounds like you have some really nice suits, then perhaps just going to the thrift store for something might be an option....Good luck and have tons of fun!!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• your outfit i would do an evening dress that is washable... or go thrift shopping.. they have beautiful prom like gowns for good prices and it won't ruin a good outfit (plus you are still puttin the dress money toward another charity). make sure your shoes are slip free, lol, you don't want a busted ankle.
    for hair i would do a chignon.. it's classy and elegant, will come out under the mess, but will be easy to clean afterward. for make up, i'd go water based, simple.. but just wear lots of mascara, non water proof if you want it to run (and hve an easy time removing it after)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Do you have an old bridesmaid or cheesey prom dress. I think that would make it even more fun.

Maybe a tiara???

Have fun
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 10:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011