Bone Less Pork Rib ideas?

Cooking for my boyfriend for the first time tonight. He is always doing for my kids and I, plus his own. He is working and I am off so...I thought I would make something good for him. I thought about doing a crockpot meal using Boneless pork ribs. Any ideas? Just something cheap to feed 6 ppl (us and the kids) but is REALLY good :) Crockpot idea or other ideas welcomed. I have a few hours so, bring on the ideas!

For those for do non-crockpot ideas, anything good to go with it on the side?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 8:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• When I make boneless ribs I season them with lowrys, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. I add a little meat tenderizer as well(unseasoned). I cut cut up one small onion and add that to the mix. You want to put a little water in the pan so they don't toughen up. I then smother the whole thing with honey bbq sauce. Top with foil and pop it in the oven at 350 (I put them in at about 4 in the afternoon, sometimes 3 so they get nice and tender by 6 or so) serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie :) or whatever you prefer.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Crock pot for 8 hours on low: Add 1 can of coke, 1 jar of chili sauce (found near the ketchup in a glass bottle), 1 package of french onion soup mix.

Once it's done, lightly shred it with a fork (pull it apart) and serve over mashed potatos.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• yum!! When I make a roast, I always get 2 packets of pot roast seasoning, and mix them with water and pour over it. Very tasty!! I'm sure he will be thrilled that you made dinner, regardless of how it turns out!! Good luck tonight!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'd throw some bbq sauce, worcheshire, liquid smoke, cumin and chipotle in adobo into the crockpot and cook it on low for 8 hours.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011