If you could have been present during one historical event, which would it be and why?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 8:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would have love to been at the Italian Renaissance. I think it is a fascinating part of history to have so many talented people born in one place at the same time. I have study it many times in college and it is my favorite era.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The Ascension. Then I could tell people I know Jesus is in heaven because I saw it myself.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have two. I wld have loved to see john f Kennedy elected president and to hear Martin luther king Jr in person. I believe jfk wld have been a great president and to hear the words in person from mlk wld have been life changing for everybody.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• At the end of WWII. The economy boomed, women were in the work force proving that women could do the job of a man, less crime, kids could be kids. Peaceful era :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Woodstock. I'd love to be there to hear all of that great music.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Obama's inauguration of course. I watched it on TV, but I wanted to really be there in person with everyone else. I was having money problems at the time so I just stayed home and viewed it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• oh man...too many to pick. During Elizabeth Golden Reign, even during Henry VIII's reign even though it got kinda chaotic.

Colonial America would have been amazing as well...and the Victorian Age.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 8:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011