What is the naughtiest thing ur kids ever done or said?

My oldest son one day was mad at me becuase i took a toy away from him. He got mad and told me he was running away to grandma's. No sooner i said fine go for it, but it is a long walk (he is now 3 and it recently happened) the door was slightly left open because someone didn't close it all the way, and i was in the bathroom he snuck out. I got out and he was gone, i look at the door and he was half way down the block. He got a big timeout and all of his toys taken away.
He also went to our neighbors house with out me knowing.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• my son when he was 5 decided he wanted a pack of gum, no matter what my husband or I said. We were in the store shopping and kept bugging us about it and grabbing off the shelf when we would put it back. Finally we check out and get in the car and I hear my older son ,who was 9, say let me have a piece well my husband walked my son right back into the store to return it
    curciedanielle

Answer by curciedanielle at 9:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My oldest last year decided it would be funny to teach my youngest to walk around with his middle fingers stuck up .
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011