Just saw a beachbody commercial..

How do they afford such marketing, if not doing such marketing is why they have extra money to pay the reps?

Just curious.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 9:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• Their programs are pretty pricey. Plus they sell all the extras too...resistance bands, weighted gloves, health shakes (shakeology), etc. Gotta say though that their programs are AWESOME!!! And no, I'm not a rep trying to sell anything, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love Beachbody products so much that I just became an Independent Coach this week. I have seen people see great results with many of their fitness programs. I've always been really into health and fitness so this opportunity seemed perfect for me and getting my own products at a discount is definitely a perk!
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 11:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• In my experience most people have heard about the products through the commercials rather than reps. I only new about the business end because I'm already in tune to the business world. When my husband wanted to do P90x I told him to let me sign up as a coach first so we can get a discount. We also use the Shakeology, meal replacement shakes, meal bars, etc.

I think people are more likely to buy the product if they see how it works rather than having a coach tell you how great it works. The commercials are good for showing the programs and the results. I'm awaiting the arrival of my Hip Hop Abs. :)
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2011