Your thoughts on the fake Koch call to Scott Walker = did it change anything for you

*************************
did this call, make anything change for you
not to state your point on whole issue..(this is covered in other questions)
but did this call, make your change ANYTHING you thought before

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It sure has stirred up a hornet's nest in many states.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• NOPE!! All it did was clarify that Scott Walker is so NOT a Democrat!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No. I feel exacty how I did before hearing of this call.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Some people obviously don't care for the truth. My dh works for a Koch company and when they sent out a flyer on candidates in our area they supported, about 1/3 were democrats. Hmmm. Doesn't sound like a crazy radical right winger to me.

OP how about you tell us what you thunk about George Soros.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I just wish David Koch would charge the blogger with something. He really tried to make him appear to be very 'Chicago politics' and crude with all the profanity. At least deformation of character.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Greedy and power hungry all rolled into 1

Wow! I guess you know them personally then if you can make such a defamatory statement. All I know is this. Koch industries bought Georgia-Pacific and took it from a publically traded company to a privately owned company. Because they bought G-P, my husband still has his job, his benefits, and his retirement after 35 years with G-P. If they hadn't bought it, G-P would have gone the way of many other companies - out of business. There was some reorganization, some shifting around, some lay-offs, but the company survived. I'm gratedful they looked our way.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• not surprised Walker would spend that much time speaking to 'Koch"
    but that Walker did not realize it was not Koch for all that time

***
    I understand that Walker kept "Koch" waiting for 20 minutes before speaking to him. If it had been Obama and Andy Stern of the SEIU was on the phone, he would have dropped everything and picked up the phone in less than 20 seconds!! LOL :o) That is just MORE proof that Walker has not "been bought" (as liberals so want to believe) by the Koch Brothers.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It has not changed anything. Makes me think more of him for maintaining what he says publicly in private too.

Luvnlife4

Answer by Luvnlife4 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No it didn't change anything for me. The way he was responding to some of the more serious things was kind of like oh that's a good idea but we are not doing that...... Pretty much the same thing a lot of people find themselves doing in business.

He didn't say anything like see I told you it work they are all fools now about that payment? Which it seems like some are trying to make it out to be.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It just reaffirmed my belief that this country is really a plutocracy.

Politicians are just puppets of the richest and most powerful individuals and large corporations-

I do not understand why so many do not see this-

The working stiff is never going to be a part of that group-NO matter how much some wish-it-to-be-so

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011