What is love to you?

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• comfort

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• fell to sleep in arms of my HB every night , a cup of coffe for stratin a new day , my home after a long day out, my bad after traveling away from home , sweet peace of chocolate sometime lol .. watching peaopl helpin each other without juging or even knowin each other , a mom giving a birth ... Love is THAT SWEET MOMENT after bad moments .. Love is LIFE
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Love, I have never experienced true love till recently, all other relationships seem like brackish water compared to how I feel about this man. Love to me is kind, understand, patient, supportive, and unconditional. You love someone despite their flaws or certian things they do to piss you off. Love is there to comfort you in your darkest hour and to laugh with you during your silly moments. Love knows no bounds..it is never ending and ever growing.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The life I lead with the man of my dreams.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My Husband and I ARE Love.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• when you meet for the first time and butterflies fill you up and you get the geeky-iest smile cross your face and 20 years later when he comes home late after a crappy day n pisses you off he knows exacltly how to make you feel the same way you did when you first laid eyes on him :D :D :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• -AJ why? or how? more explanations please..?
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Fair,lasting,trust,loyality,and your happy and willing to make it work at all costs.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2011