Does the outside match the inside?

Would the people who know the "surface you" have any clue about what's going on in that head of yours during the day? Your inner sexual desires/ fetishes/fantasies, etc.? In other words do you look on the outside like you feel on the inside? I thought this was a fun question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Now they do, I am 61 use to look in the mirror to find a tired looking old lady which I am not, so I fixed it!

Answer by older at 9:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no,I too am working on it. getting the outside to match the sassy,sexy girl inside

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no one would know unless you complain about all your problems to everyone. Very few are there to listen and evaluate you if your just complaining for the sake of them feeling sorry for you or if your aiming to make your situation a better situation. No one knows your sexual desires unless you make them obvious lol. it is best to keep people guessing because if you dont, they will try their best to fulfill your desires and its already expected, it is therefore...no fun.

I dont think a lot of pple know who i am on the inside when they look at me. like my husband, ive been married for 11 years and he doesnt know the half of it...
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i think yes
    i have dark circles under eyes recently where i did not have before
    single mom of one child with challeging issues makes for one tired mom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol
    first thought this question was a mis worded one about drapes matching carpet
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Kind of. I think I'm a little stranger inside than what I look on the outside. My outside is sort of a really moderate reflection of what's beneath the surface.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Only if you see me on a regular bases, some days I can wear high heel knee high boots with short skirt, other days it will be jeans and a tee with my hair in pig tails. How I feel that day usually reflects the outside. Bad mood usually equals dark make up, good mood almost none (just enough to make me look awake) so.... I guess you catch my drift.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 11:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2011