BDSM....Anyone familiar with this term?

I use to toy with it. before I had my child. Anyone else give it up & if so, do you miss it? Heck, I haven't even had sex since birth over two years ago. I miss them both 8=D

If you are familiar with it, are/were you a sub or dom? I was a sub, but with dom ran thru my viens too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I agree, it definately is not for everyone. I toyed with it and liked it, but I wasn't in to the whole humiliation stuff either. I don't think I would hve ever been able to fully submit. As long as you set limits and stick with them your good. Just have to be careful of how far into it the dom is. Some doms/masters are really strict and use it more as power instead of a mutual agreement. There way or now way. Stay clear of those & go with your gut and have FUN. I think that is why I was borderline. I liked to toy with both sides to keep them in tow as well. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander...right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was very active in the lifestyle for many many years both before my children and for some time afterward. When I started in the lifestyle I was "old Guard" trained as a submission that eventually transfered into a 24/7 slave relationship.
    As I grew in the lifestyle I found that I was much more comfortable as a Dominant. I was asked to lecture on many power exchange "munches" for many years.
    I am now completely out of the lifestyle but there are times I too miss it.
    Anonymous

• Funny thing is, those in it look like librarians. Not all of course, but some. I was in it for a while, and the outcums were great. It's like all foreplay & lots of pleasure. LOVED IT!! But it is all about TRUST & RESPECT & I didn't know enough men in the lifestyle to play enough with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was in the lifestyle for about 5 years with my current DH as a sub. It was a 24/7 TPE. I do not miss it at all! LOL We started because he wanted to, it was solely bedroom only for the first 2 years, it evolved to TPE. I hated it. I hated the pain and humiliation. It just didn't work for us. But we did live it for a long time thinking that maybe I would change. It's definately not for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2008