Do your HB became a a big BB when he get sick ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 10:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I tell him to suck it up.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yep, but not just him. I have 3 boys and it seems as soon as they hit a certain age they turn into whiners when they are sick. My 18 yr old got the flu a couple weeks ago. Now I am not downplaying the flu, it was bad, but me, my 6 yr old, 22 yr old, 4 & 2 yr old grandkids, and 4 cousins all had it at the same time. My son laid on my dd's couch for two weeks and called everyone and said he was absolutely certain he had some other type of flu and his was obviously much worse then any of us had. We ended up taking him to the ER and he had the same strain we all had. He still insisted he felt much worse. My dd laughed so bad because she said he came out of the bathroom limping even, and she asked him if the flu injured his leg too.

Answer by gemgem at 10:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OMG yes he is worse then my 2 boys
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• oh yes! like the world is coming to an end and all he does is whine all day.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No. My Husband acts like the REAL Man He is, sick or not.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol don't most?
    Now our big joke is when I have pain from pregnancy or mood swings or whatnot, he says he could handle it so much better, until I offer that we can switch. His reply "Shhh...you know can't even catch a cold without becoming an invalid, how would I EVER be pregnant"
    eevers

Answer by eevers at 10:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• completely and its sort of cute! the best was when he got his wisdom teeth removed.
    dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No. I'm lucky that her doesn't, as I know most men do. He never says a thing.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2011