Is liquior the best anxiety medicine...dont be judmental just real with me adult content

ok so im feeling a bit rusty and preoccupied with other thoughts. I haven't had and good relations in a while. I have had relations but not good enough to make me want to call them back. Im and going to do this person I have known for some time and I know he will be good. But my mind is filled with a million other thoughts than enjoying it. Like since I haven't had any "good good" I think my skills are lacking (lol), also I have to keep my son preoccupied so he won;t cry or come inthe room (I have a one bedroom and thinking of putting him in the living room, turing on a fav movie of his, putting in the high chair, give tons of snacks), and I like being in control but I think this time I will lose control. Lose enough control to the point I enjoy myself but I feel weird showing that side to my friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• listen go do u and have a little drink to relax yourself even some weed will help u relax too good luck

condoms are your best friend
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• you should go to his house or a hotel. it is not a good idea to bump uglies with some guy with your child so close.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I truly hope you are just a troll.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You shouldnt be having sex with some guy with your kid in the small apartment that way. Yes married people have sex but they are married and the kids know its mom and dad. Mom isnt bringing in some friend to just have sex with while they stick their kid in a high chair so they can have a good time. Get a babysitter at least. Geesh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Ok I sooo don't get that...married people bump uglies and there kids are in the house why is it so different for me? Cause I am a single parent? I know what you mean@Gwen20 but really think about it. If I could have a sitter do you think I would still be having this thought? No i would be out getting my nails done.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• wow more critisim than advice. You ladies suck! I guess the "don't be judgmental" part just disappered?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ummm yea put your child in a highchair with a bunch of crap food he could possibly choke on so you can have sex. did i get that right? i seriouslyy wish there were a way to report some of you to the authorities
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ohh ohh i got it give the baby some liquor too and he'll just go to sleep for a few hours. hows that for a quite roll in the hay with no interruptions
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• WOW u married people really need to quit with that "holy than thou" shit. Even though u are married u still are performing the same sinister act. I can put a ring on my finger and say I am married (people do it all the time). at the end of the day it's sex. People did it in their parents house and that is wrong. They did it when there college roommate was less than 20ft away. It's sex. lol it's sad that you have to come down on me for being in a situation I did not ask for (single parent) and that I should somehow deny myself pleasure. Like marraige gives you a free pass to do anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• @jodi205 well your not here so shut it up! My married friends have had sex in their kids rooms but what I want to do is somehow more disgusting? Get a grip on urself
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011