Did Any One See the Chris Matthew's Show Today About Palin?

I was so surprised she didn't know there were 28 days in February. I wonder what other small things she doesn't know? Not that she needs to know this to run a Country, but it would show some intelligence. I'm an Independent, so I'm not bashing an Party.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Why do so many think that SP is a ditz.
    Why would so many hear a story about SP not knowing the # of days in Februrary, and believe it to be true?

Perhaps people form their opinion about SP based on SP's own words, actions and decisions.

She presents as an airhead who thinks looks are going to advance a political career. In addition, she IS a quitter and an exploitative parent-used her children for financial gain.
    Just the FACTS- based on SP's own actions.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Considering Chris Matthews stated the Panama Canal was in Egypt his opinions on anyone's intelligence are irrelevant. He's been made to look stupid with limited effort more than once. Sarah Palin could discover the cures to cancer, aids, and autism and every slip of the toungue would still be a question of her intelligence. If I were judged everytime I said something stupid I'd be placed back in second grade. Sarah Palin is a private citizen who may have presidential aspirations. No one I know sees her as a truly viable candidate.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Got a link? Because I'm only finding articles where Mathews is COMPARING Palin to Qaddafi/Gaddafi! Gotta love the libs, they just can't get enough of Palin...even when there is nothing to report!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I didn't realize that anyone still watched Chris Matthews. LOL. Nor do I watch or listen to Palin. I guess if you like Matthews and hate Palin he might be entertaining, but I don't bother watching unnecessary negative bashing of people that aren't in any policy making positions. Just puts a negative feel on my day. No thanks.  Matthews seethes hatred of anything conservative.  Just listening to him occasionally makes my skin crawl. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Chris Matthews?

Um, Obama didn't know how MANY STATES there were. Just sayin.

not a Palin fan, here, but people sure do follow her around slobbering waiting for some crumb to drop, then they jump on it like a bunch of rabid dogs.

She's a freaking talk show host.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Just stated what I heard didn't make an opinion or care if she knows how many dates in any month as far as that goes, but she should.

***
    Again how do you know that she doesn't know how many days there are in February? You are STILL believing what you "heard" by someone you claim you never watch, or even like! And as far as you're concerned, what Matthews said, is now fact! LOL

By the way, I imagine, since Palin was born on FEBRUARY 11th, she would know how many days there are in this month! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It is entirely possible she asked if there were 28 or 29 days this year. February does seem to change like that every 4th year. I'm also a Feb. baby and I don't always know if it is a leap year or not. Get real people.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The current president of the USA doesn't know how to say Corpsemen; doesn't know how social security operates; doesn't know how many states in the USA.... That's just the beginning. Want more? Because I don't care what Chris mathew and his all of 10 viewers think of a current political commentator who has no control over current policy. jmo. ;)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I was sitting down to put a movie on cable and before I got it turned on that was the last thnig he was saying.

***

Well, you certainly were quick to form an opinion and as far as you were concerned make this commentary true, without having all of the FACTS! As an INDEPENDENT, who claims not to listen to Matthews, I'm surprised you would post something without trying to validate it first!! Just sayin! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• OP, they don't like it when you say something negative about their dear, dear Sarah. You really should know better. If you say anything negative about her, they think it's because you're obsessed with her, or they'll make it an opportunity to dig at a Liberal who has nothing at all to do with the post.

I hate to quote myself, but I did predict how this would go, didn't I?  It's the usual modus operandi around here. . . the post is about Sarah Palin, but rather than discuss the topic, I guess it's easier to deflect and attack someone who wasn't even mentioned in the original posted question. 

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 4:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011