Work at home Moms?

what is the best way you have found to get you business out there?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• My spouse has had great success advertising his handyman business on Craigslist. We have both found great customers (I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization) through our local Chamber of Commerce.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I use Craigslist to rent most of our houses.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Word of mouth! Seriously... you'd be surprised how easy it is to get the word out. Do you live near a mall? You know those little kiosk businesses? Go talk to someone that works there... ask them if they might be able to pass out flyers or business cards for you. Be discreet, as there is a policy against this in malls... but if you can get in good with those people, you'd be surprised how much foot traffic they get in one day. LOL! I say that because that is one of my businesses! Anyway, I always heard you are not doing your job of advertising your business until you've been kicked out of at least one mall! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• place an ad in your local paper too
    chick-n-dee

Answer by chick-n-dee at 12:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have foung quite a few ways, i put them on my blog yessuccess.wordpress.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Cafemom, FaceBook, Newsletter, email marketing, website and I talk with everyone I meet.
    Anonymous

• I use cafemom and mail out info, and make phone calls
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2011