Already balling up?!

I was laying down on the floor and my daughter were playing with my belly and giving the baby kisses when all of a sudden my tummy got all hard on the right side of my lower abdomen! Made a perfect little ball, lol. Isn't this too early at 11 weeks? It was so cute because my girls were on the right side of me and they thought it was so cool :)

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• so cute. ah, one of the joys of being thin and pregnant. with me at +200lbs I won't notice my baby balling up until well after 25weeks.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I've never heard of it that early, and I didn't feel mine til about 20 weeks, but pregnancy is just one of those mysterious things when it comes to symptoms and what you feel and everything. My friend is only two weeks later than me, but she didn't feel hers until just last week at 27weeks.
    eevers

Answer by eevers at 11:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My baby actually started balling up a little after 18wks
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It can happen at any time.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:35 AM on Mar. 9, 2011