Do You Believe in Miracles...

BUMP IF YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

.~*~._ .~*~._ .~*~._ .~*~._ .~*~._ .~*~._ .~*~.

If you do… Why? Have you ever seen one? Witnessed one?

Please keep it positive, and if anyone doesn’t, a simple no will do, or pass over the post? Please try and keep things in this section civil, and leave bashing, or hateful comments, and so forth out of here (please keep them to yourselves). I’m hoping to keep thing positive and respectful (and inviting for those to share) and it is extremely hard because of those that choose to behave in a certain manner… Please keep it positive and respectful…

BUMP IF YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• `~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,;;;;;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~,~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~,
    ************``~~~~~~~~.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Not sure exactly if I believe in miracles per say. I do believe somewhat in God (I dont follow a specific religion but have my own beliefes) as far as this God creating miracles I dont know. I think a lot of things in our lives are what they are & with some direction from this God we go where we go. I honestly do think though that we make a lot of our own choices & things are not just picked out by this God for us. Does that make sense? I'm not downing anyone who does believe in miracles or anything, I just dont think that is what I would call what I think/believe. lol well its all hard to believe!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• "its all hard to expain" NOT "its all hard to believe" whoops!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I do.. I do.. & I do.... At a point in time when I became totally hopeless with ma life two-and-a-half years back and used to question God about it almost every third day, a miracle happened... I fell in love with a guy who had always been there for me but I never knew. Noone can believe but God showed me the path. I could find God smiling at me & saying see this I had planned for you.... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Of course i believe in mircales, maybe not in the biblical sense.. I am not religious. My son had some sevre injuries when he was about nine months old, he could of died from them, luckily he didn't and he is a healthy seven year old cocky little brat now that i love with all my heart and soul and wouldn't trade for the world...of course i believe in miricales
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No, and please dont' use my Children as "proof' of miracles. It is called biological reproduction. Also known as meiosis.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• ~*Wow*~... you can't go a single day...third question now KristiS11384 without bring in your bitterness and hate??? I personally do not care about your kids, never in any post mention them, but you seem bent on spreading your drama to anything I post...
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Where is there hate? You keep saying y answer is full of hate but it simply listsw a difference of opinion.
    Yet you've posted this question 3 times because there are people that say NO they don't believe in miracles. In other words you ONLY wnat opinions that agree with yours, which is why you've voteddown anyone that disagrees with you. Clearly you still need that mirror.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• And I already explained the kids thing. Many people use children as "proof" of miracles, I don't see biological reproduction as a miracle. My answer only addresses that argument in the pretense that someone along the lines will make it as has happened in multiple posts that have asked in questions similar to this one in the past. What is your issue that you can't handle a difference of opinion?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am tired of you stalking my questions, I've tried deleting, and re-posting... and you still cannot control yourself? STOP STALKING MY QUESTIONS AND STIRRING UP DRAMA???

There was never a mention of God, yet people see "Miracle" and start bashing people that they think believe in a God... or use it as a way to make it hard for other to post or reply because of the environment you create. I never once in the 3 questions you’ve stalked mentioned your children, never once mentioned God, but you seem hell bent on creating problems…
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2011