Oh thank GOD!!!! *not a question, just some happiness!*

From the day DD was born she has fought sleep like CRAZY. Just screaming and screaming and screaming for hours, even with me rocking her. Well earlier this month she started Daycare for the first time (14 mos) and the change has been amazing. At Daycare she goes to sleep by herself in a crib with no screaming. How did the woman get her to start doing that?? I have no idea. I'd tried everything I could think of. But now she is doing it at home! All weekend I have put her in her crib at night and for naps and she has gone to sleep with crying for less than half an hour. I could serisouly go kiss my daycare provider! I am DEF keeping her as long as I can!!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol that is great sometimes daycare can do wonder for some kids. kissing your worker ummm maybe no she would think you were nuts and ask you to find another provider lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• yay lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011