Ever come close to death?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• Yes, I was in a car accident when I was fifteen and had internal bleeding, broken pelvis on both sides, ruptured bladder in three places and a mangled ovary. Oh yeah, and my thumb was broken, but they didn't find out until I was out of the hospital. My friend that was driving the car died from his injuries.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 8:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes a few times actually. One time I was visiting someone in NY & someone shot at me from out of the woods but I moved & the bullet hit the dog next to me instead, I was 15yo. The fact that I did a lot of drugs for a bit of time well I'm lucky to still be alive after a lot of the stupid stuff I did or others did around me. Plus my bio mom would threaten to kill me goodness knows how many times in my youth, if I hadent left her crap at 16yo who knows if I'd still be here hoenstly.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yep!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 2:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2011