Do you trust easily?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Its a hard thing for me but after the past few years I am learning when to be able to trust someone & when to not. Its hard to not put up a wall & a guard around everyone assuming they will just hurt me like many others in my past but I am getting there.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No I do not.... I trust the circle of people around me, but new people I don't. I've learned that to give it freely it usually slaps me in the face at some point...so any new people in my life usually have to prove that I can trust them. Yes, I do prove that they can also trust me...it is a two way street.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No i do not. You have to earn my trust.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I trust until I am given a reason NOT to trust, my s/o has semi messed up twice not by cheating on me or anything but wanting to attempt something stupid because I made him mad with a comment of mine. He lost half the trust I had for him and if it comes up I am sure to remind him, it was his fault and he has to earn it back and that is up to him to do it not me.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No i don't, I have met some people in my time that will only be nice and sweet and helpful when they need or want something from you. and the liars ewww they make me so mad,, so No people have to earn my trust!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Too easily. I am pretty naive when it comes to people- I will believe you if you tell me something because I don't go around lying, so I don't think about someone easily lying to me. It's gotten me in trouble in the past. I'm super trusting and pretty much always have been. I don't constantly think, oh, my DH could be cheating on me, because he says he loves me and would never do that. Same with anyone else, really. Our neighbor told me that when he backed in to my car there was only a couple light scratches, and I was ready to go on about my day when he suggested that I come and take a look to make sure it was ok with me. Glad he did- I had to call the insurance company and file a police report! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no never have and doubt i ever will i learned as a young child not to trust
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No i dont trust people it takes a long time for me to trust all because people i have trusted in the past have fucked up big time paople im supposed to be able to trust so yeah i dont trust very meny people
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 12:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm like lovinmy4babies. I trust easily also because I don't lie to ppl either. As I get older though I have learned to not trust so quickly though.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 12:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• NO,
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011