Gilmore Girls!

Okay who else wants to have a relationship with their daughter like Rory & Loreli!? I know I cant be the only one so come on admit it hahaha

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do give Gilmore Girls some credit for the relationship my daughter and I have - she is a great kid, I haven't had an ounce of trouble out of her - so far - it's like she looked up to Rory, loves to read, has good grades, strives to do well, even has a "Reading is Sexy" shirt (and bumper sticker). I think Gilmore Girls put the idea in her head that moms and daughters could be friends rather than enemies. It worked for us and I am forever grateful. I see some of my friends and how they have struggled with their teens - I haven't - I am truly blessed. I have a great daughter, I'd like to think I did it all on my own, but I know I had a little help from a TV show.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i would love to have a relationship with my daughter like that. thhat would be so great. but in all reality i dont know if thats possible and if i it i need the formula for it.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 11:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My daughter and I have a fantastic relationship (she is fifteen), though we are not nearly as witty as the Gilmore Girls

Answer by rkoloms at 2:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am so thankful that my relationship with my oldest daughter is very similar - she's like my best friend.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011