Grays Anatomy/ Desperate housewives

Ok both these shows ROCK From Mcdreamy to Mike these shows are hot!!! Witch show do you like better and Why!!!???!?!?!?

Connersmom9956

Asked by Connersmom9956 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i love desperate housewives!!! I want to be one lol...i have never watched greys and it really doesnt seem like something i would enjoy. i already watch a medical drama (ER) which i think is on at the same time and thats good for me...lol. but i cannot live without DH. I will watch it online too if i have to. or rent it on dvd if i need a good snuggle in bed!!
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I really can't stand Desperate Housewives.. I tried watching 3 times and didn't get into it! I loved watching Grey's Anatomy but I missed a few episodes and felt lost after that so I don't even watch anymore :[
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I love both but Desperate housewives is a not to miss... If I have to a catch up online!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i have tried watching desperate housewives and just can't get into it. i LOVE grey's though, it is pretty much my fave show. i am one of those people who get the dvd sets of shows i have the first two seasons of grey's and want more.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 1:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I don't like either one. Housewives is so unbelievable. And Grey's just got too repetitive and "out there" for me. I'll stick with ER the rest of this year at least.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 2:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008