Materity clothes......or just nice fitting clothes

where are good places to find cute affordable maternity clothes, affordable for me isnt a $22 shirt btw lol. iv tried target but i grew out of my jeans in a month.....all my shirts fit kinda still ill have to go get new shirts though
~*~places iv looked at~*~
Motherhood-all to expensive i spent $170 on 2 bras
Target-its pretty affordable but the jeans run kinda small sometimes
walmart-dont really like the clothes there....they all seem to be sweats and workout clothes

im 17 weeks tomorrow btw

~*~*~*~edit~*~*~*~

woah i didnt realize i had the anon button on lol sorry

and also anyone know where i can find gypsy skirts? i loved those when i was a kid they were so comfy  and id probably wear them all the time >.<

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never bought maternity jeans. I just wore my normal clothes underneath the belly. I only bought shirts. Good will had a maternity section in some of their stores. Also, you could just shop in the plus size section of your favorite store for some shirts.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I love Motoherhood! I have also had dome good luck at some resale maternity shops in our area! Mybe thats an option!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Try the sales at old navy! Just a tip, their maternity clothes run a little big in case you have to buy them online.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I didn't find that Target's maternity clothes ran small. I was pretty big too. I bought one size and the jeans fit the whole pregnancy. I loved my Target maternity clothes. They were not expensive at all. I also loved Old Navy's maternity clothes.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I bought one thing on sale from motherhood and it was cute, but then I found out they had given out my credit card info and I had charges to parenting magazines I never signed up for :(
    Not going back there.
    Tops I usually get at target and as far as jeans, I just went to my local thrift store. The maternity section wasn't too great, but I did manage to find a few things that fit for super cheap, and I figure, for something I'll only wear a bit, it was great.
    eevers

Answer by eevers at 12:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I'm very petite.  Never owned maternity clothes, except for one pair of shorts someone bought for me.  Big t-shirts and sweat pants got me through 9 months and beyond :)  I wasn't working though, if I was then I'd have no choice but to buy decent maternity clothes.  Leggings are back in style, and not too pricey.  Goodluck.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i bought pregnancy jeans at a resale shop for 2$ each.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Old navy's a good place to look..like you, I don't want to spend much on maternity clothes..so I bought a belly band from target, which hold you jeans up when they are unbuttoned, and pretty much works as a band like on the maternity jeans, just on your regular jeans...it's been a lifesaver..I'm 6 months along with my second and only have a handful of maternity clothes...mainly shirts, and a pair of yoga pants..and I plan on using my band through the rest of my pregnancy and just buying a size or two up in shirts...I can't justify spending 100 bucks on a pair of shorts or capris and 3 tanks..Lol ;)
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• lol i dont see how spending so much money on clothes your only gonna wear for 9 months is worth it >.< ill try to go find the belly band :) when i get bigger but ill probably just go to old navy and look around to see the jeans....maybe ill actually get into skirts again haha
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• it think its worth pay a little extra for nice fitting jeans from motherhood i bought them and they fit all nine months, I bought like 3 pairs and they lasted. you can buy shirts pretty much anywhere just in bigger sizes fashion bugs a good store for that. i worked in a warehouse so i need stuff to fit so i could work.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2011