Crazy

Okay my neighbor is crazy. I got a laptop and was outside so she comes over looks at mine i was looking for covers a week later she gets the same laptop a mnth later has the cover i showed her but never got. i paint my kitchen and living room 2 weeks later she does and ask me to come see it almost same colors. i do alot with the neighbor kids i would rather have my house the fun house her kids always at my house. well for her b day party we had hello kitty theme.. 7 months later her daughters having hello kitty theme. i got a new (used) car she starts looking for cars. now im going to add i let my daughter go to her house i have never let my dd go anywhere but family she was 4 the other girl 7 my dd tells me she touched her private and said she wouldnt be her friend if she didnt. so ii go talk the mother she blames it on my daughter. so i dont talk to her so she starts doing fireworks having parties for the neighbor kids trying to not include my dd so shes sad. she starts talking to the kids at the bus stop about her daughters bday party what i feel is on purpose to make my daughter fell left out talking about how much fun they will have and gives almost everygirl a invite but mine. coming from the mom who would leave her daughter at my house for hrs almost everyday almost every day and was never outside watching her kid. i feel like beating this lady. what would you do? this has all been in about a year period my dd is almost 6 in a few monts this is her 1st year in school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• go to the cops with your little girl and tell them they touched her first of so justice can be seen and second by doing this everyone in the neighborhood will know about this girl that has issues and other people should keep there kids a way from her and that fucked up family
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Sounds like she has a serious problem but I am sure you know as well as I do after the touching incident, why would she invite your dd to her her dd bday party?? I would just stay away and if anything like that happens again maybe call the police or dfcs?? Sounds like she may be trouble, whether on purpose or not I don't know.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I do agree with the first poster...maybe you should go ahead and go to the cops, if she has done that to your daughter she may already have to others and probably will continue. The little girl needs some sort of help.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes, go to the cops just to be sure your girl will be protected in the future.
    That woman seems to feel antagonism around you...

Could it be jealousy and not just madness ?
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• 1st off call the cops and report that your daughter was touched, next she just wants to be like you cuz u are better imo, people who don't have a a high self esteem they will do just like you described.
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011