My neighbors had a huge party again last night for the millionth time and kept us up all night

Do you think it would be appropriate if I knock on their door and kick them in the balls? Because that's what I would really like to do.

ps. we have called the cops on them, had them fined by our condo association, asked them nicely to keep it down, down right yelled at them... nothing is stopping them from having these parties and waking our daughter up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you call the cops enough, there will be more done than just the officer asking them to turn it down. They will start getting cited and having to go to court, and each time they have to come out between tickets will be a separate offense, and the fine only goes up for repeat offenders! I have had to do this before, and it only took a couple of times calling before the officers got tired of having to come out and threatened to start fining people. It was great- they tried to argue with the officer, being the drunk asshats that they were, and they got arrested! Yay! They never knew who called either- they thought it was the nosy and crabby old lady at the end of the street :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Make a bunch of noise today, make it miserable for them while they're sleeping off their wild night... I really don't know any other option other than to move.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Go to the city. They can pull the reports and file against them in court for being a nuicance. Keep calling the cops, EVERY TIME. Eventually something has to happen. Hang in there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Usually we just call the cops and if they keep on we keep calling until they do something abt,it lol
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 12:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• open your windows and play loud music ( at the times they did,) no, really that type of neighbor is trouble, don't do what they did. keep a journal of times, and how long the party is, and call the minute you are journaling it down, and tell the police you plan to take the journal to the news team locally. I'd have the news on this one, if it's as bad as you are saying.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Hhahahaa! Be really loud and noisy during the day when they are trying to sleep off their hangover...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011