I honestly do not get how someone i do not know can start rumors about someone they never met adult content

i am in the end stages of my divorce, we been seperated almost 3 years now. a good friend of mine that ive know for 4 years asked me out and i said yes... im sure some would say i shouldnt date until everything thing is finalized but i really love this person and he loves me.
well anyway some guy that i never heard of started emaillin my bf saying to him that i lied about the divorce cause its not finalized yet. i filed in january and we have to go thru medation being we have kids together and my attorney wants everything done right the first time around since it will be less of a hassle and cheaper. my stbx still lives with me since im still going to school and he helps with the kids. he has a gf and been with her for a few months. he had posted on his fb page a thank you to his girlfriend for helpin me with moving my new furniture in. she has a truck and so it was cheaper to pay her gas to haul it than it was to pay for delivery, she even helped move stuff in and helped move my stbx's stuff out to the garage. so this guy had read that on stbxs status and told my bf that my stbx and i bought furniture together cuase we are staying together when thats not the case. i got stuff on sale now so when stbx moves out ill have stuff...
why would someone assume shit like that? its just useless crap that i have to deal with

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• there jelouse and tryin to cause you drama as long as you and your bf understand the truth then i wouldnt worry about this jerk off
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• oh and the divorce is a mutual agreement, we dont get along as a couple at all, and since stbx got a girlfriend him and i get along great... we make better friends than lovers even tho we been married 12 years. he would constantly cheat on me and thats wht started the fights....at least now we are being civil about everything, u would think ppl would be happy about that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Because that is what happens when people post on FB. It is a rumourville just as if we were all back in highschool. Some never grow up!
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• facebook should be renamed...maybe it can be called yearbook(as in high school, and sometimes like middle school playground )
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Could your ex Husband or someone from his environment have sent this Email ?
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• if you told your bf the truth then you have nothing to worry about i would just ignor it some people just never grow up and love to start drama
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 12:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011