Anyone ever try Wen haircare?

What did you think? Or, do you use another no-poo product that you like?

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 12:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a firm believer NOW in sulfate free shampooing. And if I want to do a quick shampoo I will ONLY use baby shampoo and then use my shampoo as a conditioner. (heck I use this stuff to shave my legs with too!)

I thought about trying WEN because I was trying EVERYTHING and anything..... I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it - so I researched it and found that a LOT of people were using Hair One from Sally's (and comparing it to Wen).... so I tried the Hair One..... A month later (when the $8 bottle ran out) I took note of my hair before buying more or trying something else....

Daylight and dark.... NO split ends, hydrated, soft, shiny, strong - everything you want your hair to be. I'd say try Hair One first for sure. Save $$

I'm sticking to Hair One... Love their Curly formula and really, really love the dry scalp (tea tree oil) formula.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have, my hair is so long and thick I had to use so much to cleanse my hair and it became too expensive. I didn't see much a difference.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I use Organix for my hair. It about 6 dollars for a bottle of shampoo or conditioner but I wait for them to put out the 50% more bottle for the same price and buy in bulk.
    http://www.organixhair.com/

dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I haven't tried that brand. I did try the Deva Curl line, but didn't care for the no poo products.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i use paul brown, kenra, joico, and redkin...
    ive tried other brands too, but haven't tried wen
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I haven't but it looks tempting
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011